- University Honors Program
- Honors in the Major Program
- Earning the Honors Medallion
- Certificates with Honors
- Student Organizations
- Scholarships and Awards
- Current Student News
- Alumni Connection
- Contact Information
- First Annual Honors Student Association Newsletter
Alumni and Friends
This is an exciting time for Honors alumni and friends as we launch this web page that will provide us with opportunities to stay connected with our FSU Honors community.
Learn more about how to stay involved on this page, and explore the whole website to learn more about the current Honors Program.
With your help and support, we hope to build an even stronger relationship between our alumni and current Honors students that will ensure the continuity of FSU’s tradition of promoting undergraduate excellence.
Ways to Stay Involved
1. Connect with Honors: We hope to develop this page to increase our contacts with alumni and to keep our friends informed about current activities of the program and our students. Let us know what is new with you by completing the attached Alumni Contact Form.
2. Spotlight on Alumni: We plan to feature alumni and their after-graduation success stories on this page. Use the Alumni Contact Form above to tell us about your career path and professional highlights.
3. Sponsor an Intern: Internships can provide valuable experience for students in many fields. We are always looking to provide such opportunities for our motivated Honors students. Internships can be paid or unpaid positions, and they can be for any length of time.
If you can offer such a position in your profession or field, please contact us at email@example.com. Include a brief paragraph describing the nature of the internship, location, preferred hours, minimum qualifications/skills, whether the internship is paid or volunteer, and your contact information. We’ll post the information; interested students will respond directly to you.
Other Ideas or Suggestions?
If you have other ideas about how to support the FSU Honors Program or suggestions about how to strengthen the relationships between present and past students, please contact the Honors Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (850) 644-1841.