The Honors Program offers two distinct opportunities to meet with an honors advisor. If you have a quick question or would like to check on your honors points progress, we recommend attending drop-in advising after reviewing Honors resources online. If you would like to discuss a topic more in depth, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with an honors advisor.
In-Person Sign In
For in-person drop-in or scheduled appointments, masks are expected. Please make sure to bring your FSU ID card. You will need it to swipe in at the kiosk to let us know that you are here. The kiosk is located opposite the front desk in the Honors Office Suite (HSF 2003).
Advisors will be offering drop-in advising times in the Honors Program Office Mondays and Thursdays, from 8:30 am- 11:30 am and 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm.
|Monday||8:30 - 11:30 am & 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 - 11:30 am & 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
Honors advisors will be offering in-person and Zoom appointments throughout the week in accordance to their availability for the Fall 2021 semester. To schedule an appointment with an honors advisor, please follow the directions for utilizing Campus Connect.
- Log into myFSU and select the CC icon on the top left
- Click on Get Advising
- Select the type of appointment: Special Programs
- Select the location: Honors Program Advising
- Select the reason: Honors in the Major Advising or Honors Program Advising
- Select your appropriate honors advisor
- Check your email for a Confirmation Email