The Honors Program offers two distinct opportunities to meet with an honors advisor. If you have a quick question or would like to check on your honors points progress, we recommend attending drop-in advising. If you would like to discuss a topic more in depth, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with an honors advisor.
The Honors office is operating virtually for the Spring 2021 semester. Advisors will be offering phone and Zoom appointments throughout the week in accordance to their availability. To schedule an appointment for Honors advising please follow the directions for utilizing Campus Connect.
- Log into myFSU and select the CC icon on the top left
- Click on Get Advising
- Select the type of appointment: Special Programs
- Select the location: Honors Program Advising
- Select the reason: Honors in the Major Advising or Honors Program Advising
- Select your appropriate honors advisor
- In the comments section of your appointment, iclude a brief description of the purpose of your meeting AND denote whether you would like to meet via Zoom or phone. If you choose to meet via Zoom, your advisor will email the Zoom link to you. If you prefer a phone advising meeting, please include your phone number.
- Check your email for a Confirmation Email
Advisors will be offering drop-in advising times Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30 am and 1:30 - 4:30 pm. Use the appropriate Zoom link to enter the waiting room for a drop-in appointment on the given advising days. Be sure to note whether your drop-in time falls within the AM or PM time slot.
|Monday||8:30 - 11:30 am & 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 11:30 am & 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 - 11:30 am & 1:30 - 4:30 pm|