Forms for Honors Students

This page provides a general list of all the forms Honor students might need to one day fill out. Each title is a hyperlink to the respective form. If you need to use one of the forms, please print it out, complete the form, and submit it digitally to

Graduation Medallion Audit Form:

If you are an Honors student and intend to graduate with Honors recognition, this form must be completed and turned in by the designated date during your graduation semester. For Summer 2020 graduates, a digital copy of the medallion audit form is due to by 4:30 pm on Monday, July 20.

Individual Honors-Augmented Contract

The Individual Honors-Augmented Course Contract gives honor students additional opportunities to enrich course requirements in their majors and earn honors credits towards the Honors Medallion. Honor students may earn up to eight (8) individual honors-augmented credit hours in 2000-4000 level, non-honors courses in their major or minor by contracting with faculty to complete additional work in the courses. To earn individual honors-augmented credit, the honor student and faculty member must complete and submit the contract by a digital copy of the augment form is due to by 4:00 pm on the Friday of the THIRD week of classes. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.

Honors Directed Individual Study Contract

Honors students may earn credit hours by registering to work with individual faculty. To learn more about this opportunity click on the following link: What is a DIS?

The contract is a "fillable" PDF; please type all information, and submit the signed form digitally to by 4:00 pm no later than the FOURTH day of classes of the semester for which the student will register for Honors DIS credit. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.

Graduate Classes:  

Honors students may elect to take graduate classes for up to six (6) credit hours that can count toward the Honors Medallion. Graduate courses that are basic competency/review classes (e.g. a language-reading course) are excluded. The course must be taken for a grade; P/F and S/U courses will not count. You are not required to submit a form in the Honors office, but students must complete the course with a C or higher for the course to count towards the Medallion Audit.


title-inside title-centered