The James M. Seneff Honors Program in the College of Business is an elite honors program. The program is a joint collaboration of the University Honors Program and the College of Business. A select group of University Honors students majoring in Business are admitted into this highly competitive program each year.
Seneff Scholars gain experience and knowledge through educational activities, volunteer experiences and networking activities. The Scholars have priority access to honors courses in the College of Business, personal mentorship and professional support from Mr. Seneff, special meetings with elite business leaders, a mentorship program within the College, and many other unique experiential learning opportunities offered through the Seneff Honors Program.
To read more about the program, please visit the James M. Seneff Honors Program web page.
If you have questions about the program, you may contact:
The College of Business
- Dr. Luke Hopkins, James M. Seneff Honors Program Director, at email@example.com or (850) 645-0941.
The FSU Honors Program Office
- Jeff Badger, Associate Director of the University Honors Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 644-1841.
In order to apply to the Seneff Honors Program, students must:
- Be a current University Honors student in good standing,
- Be a business major or conditionally admitted to the College of Business, and
- Continue enrollment at FSU for a full academic year or more after being accepted into the program.
The application period for the 2020-2021 Seneff Scholars has closed. Applications for 2021-2022 Seneff Scholars will open in August 2021.