Honors students may be removed from the program due to missed deadlines and milestones, or due to a drop below the 3.2 GPA minimum requirement.
- Participants have the right to appeal a missed deadline or removal from the Honors in the Major Program if he/she believes the decision was unfair.
- No additional edits to the submission is allowed and a blind reviewer will evaluate the submission on the student's behalf.
- Participants must complete the Appeal Form stating the details and reason for reconsideration.
- Only one appeal request may be submitted per student.
- Appeal Form must be submitted within two weeks (including holidays and weekends) of the missed deadline in question or notification of removal from the program.
- The Program Administrator will contact the student with the decision within two weeks of the appeal request.